Museum trip

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinsheim02.jpg

How about a Uni-Pod discussion? Will he be able to run with that gun and the pod?

Sinsheim03.jpg

A Finnish handgrenade?

Sinsheim04.jpg

K-Tiger admiring a Panther Ausf. A.

Sinsheim05.jpg

A T-34/85 front. With additional wood armor?

[ June 23, 2002, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Warphead- ]

Sinsheim09.jpg

Sherman 76, Sturmmöser Tiger, Panther Ausf. A

Sinsheim10.jpg

Jagdpanther front. Heavy damage at the gun mantlet. What happened here?

Sinsheim11.jpg

Still at the museum:

Parabellum, Mike8g, Tools4Fools, Hilmer, Panzeranklopfgeraet, K-Tiger

Sinsheim12.jpg

In the Panzergarten of the museum.

[ June 23, 2002, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Warphead- ]

Sinsheim13.jpg

Sherman in "Tigerenten" camo. Used postwar as a spotter vehicle on tank shooting ranges.

Sinsheim14.jpg

1st row (kneeling): Parabellum, Warphead, Hilmer

2nd row (standing): Tools4Fools, K-Tiger, Mike8g, Panzeranklopfgeraet

Despite K-Tiger's objections ("Mein Opa dreht sich im Grabe rum!") we chose this T-34/85 as the background because of the better light. :D

Thanks for posting the pics Warphead; was a real good trip.

ParaBellum, thanks to the unreliability of the DB I made it on that train back towards Switzerland. Train was 10 minutes late and there was no conducter checking the tickets ... since I didn't have one it saved me some Euros which I invested in some more beers in the dining car :D

Marcus

Marcus, glad to hear that.

If there's one thing to rely on, it's the unreliability of the DB... ;)

Kerry, after a coke, some beers in the Biergarten (man, THAT was a scary place... :D ) Tools4fools and me (a swiss, a german) ended up in an Irish Pub in Mannheim.

Talk about Völkerverständigung...

If the pics do not show try to access them directly via http://www.wartner-ag.com/jagdtiger/Sinsheim01.jpg for example. The pics are numbered from 01 to 15. And the site should better be not down. I pay for that webspace! ;)

The Biergarten was scary. I hope nobody dies of Salmonellosis or something like that.

K-Tiger, you look nice darling and of course you can party away with all your friends on Christopher Street Day. And I will NOT add a Balkenkreuz with Photoshop! ;)

Warphead, I have tried cut & paste, as well as the link you provided in your last post. I still get the damn "cannot find server" error.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I cleared the cashe, deleted all the cookies, and refreshed. Still no dice. I've never had a problem viewing pics on the forum before. Any ideas?

edit: I can't even get the base URL site to display (i.e. http://www.wartner-ag.com/jagdtiger); same error. Maybe the US-European line is down or sumfink?

[ June 23, 2002, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]