All-Tank Battles: turn the board diagonally!

I love tank-only battles, but ever have trouble with Germans (or whoever has the better armor) camping along the edge to avoid getting flanked? Try turning the board diagonally and starting the forces in opposite corners! As long as the starting corners are not high, defendable ground, this should reduce the problem without increasing the board size.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by redwolf:

Could you idiot explain why you post this to all boards?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woah, must be that time of month again. Instead of being a complete dick head redwolf you might try and explain to him that he should only post in the most appropriate forum. It's only his fifth post, and he doesn't know the unwritten rules yet. It's not like he is forcing you to open and read a topic the same topic again, that's your own dumb fault. Besides, his idea is actually worth something. Wish you might have though of it, eh?

Plz, if u want to insult some people try heading over to the Peng Challenge thread, where I'm sure you will get it back a thousand times worse than you can ever give it.

Yes indeed, that was my first reflex: a circular map. However, I couldn't figure out how to do that with this game system, so I figured a diamond would be the closest thing. Actually, it would be nice if you could adjust the widest part of the diamond to be the likely collision point of the forces (i.e. the more obtuse angle being the starting point of the slower force).