I Challenge Peng to Eat a Bug

Soon i will have completed the task of modding my game.

Soon after i will be eating lunch

Then afer that, well it gets even more wild, i'll be back on here posting utterly inane, sometimes insane and always mundane posts for you all to loath.

After all that i will then be challenging a mystery opponent to a duel of dishonor.

The game will be gamey in the highest respect, no rarirty, unlimited purchasing of units, none of this only so many points for armor crap.

Why would someone like myelf who prefers rarity and things like that in game want to do a game like this do you ask?

Well it all comes down to one thing. I'd like to try and break the record for the gamiest game of all time.

Sounds very exciting does'nt it? Well it gets better!

The winner of the game will have to dedicate a complete post of at least one compliment to Insulted Leader .

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Thats what you get for being a Tar Heel, if you need more help>>>>>Go Here

Yeah, if David Price can tear himself away from saving the whales from American imperialism in Iraq and against working families, I might do that. By the way, don't you just love our 12th district . It fits in so neatly and is so logically drawn. And it conveniently assures that Melvin Watt is Congressman for life.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I'm back.

Turns out sometime soon, calots.

Look, we know you were gone. We prefer you that way. You look so much better - NOT HERE. The place was tidy and you wander back. Nobody wants you here.

Sigh.

Go Away !! :(again) :(sod off; even)

Noba.</font>

<BIG><BIG><BIG>Well, </BIG>well, </BIG>well... </BIG> having returned from my travels yonder through the Southwest Wonderland of West Oz, I have just submitted my goodself to <U>UTTER PURGATORY</U> in the form of being FORCED to read through THE LAST 5 PAGES OF THE MOST MIS-CONCEIVED, ILL-WORDED, DIM-WITTED, TORPOR-INDUCING TWADDLE I have ever read <U>in my life!</U>

<FONT COLOR = RED><BIG><BIG>HELL ON A RED HOT POKER!</BIG></BIG><FONT COLOR = BLACK> I doth protest at the significant lack of VENOM, SPIT, BILE, HATE, INVECTIVE or general NIGGARDLINESS inherent in ANY of yer posts.

To mis-quote Shakespeare: "Yer a BUNCH OF BLEEDIN' FAERIES, the lot of yer" {dis-ably led in part, I see, by the prima facie <U>#1 Faerie</U> himself, "Potty-Pants" Seanachai The Braveless - {aka - "Kate", aka - "An Insignificant Garden Gnome Whose Attempted Funny Accents Are Pathetic"} *P00t Wot Tru-Blu Aussie would ever feel honored by any of YOUR limp-wristed challenges, eh?

<BIG>RUDDY BIG GIRL'S BLOUSES, ONE AND ALL</BIG> -

{Ladies excepted - of course!}

I say "SHIP UP OR SHAPE OUT, POOLERS"!!! Find your INNER CRODA'S, but <U>FAST!</U> Otherwise this fiddly-assed, bandied-loosely-about, so-called "Tournamente De Cess" will look more like a frigging Fairy Floss Flinging contest than the tactically retarded, ****e flinging, character abusing hate-fest that it SHOULD be...

SHEESH...

Sir Aussiejeff

"I HATE YOU'S ALL! :mad: :mad: "

[ December 06, 2002, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I have just submitted my goodself to <U>UTTER PURGATORY</U> in the form of being FORCED to read through THE LAST 5 PAGES OF THE MOST MIS-CONCEIVED, ILL-WORDED, DIM-WITTED, TORPOR-INDUCING TWADDLE I have ever read <U>in my life!</U>

Sir Aussiejeff

And I'll bet your lips are tired.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

I have just submitted my goodself to <U>UTTER PURGATORY</U> in the form of being FORCED to read through THE LAST 5 PAGES OF THE MOST MIS-CONCEIVED, ILL-WORDED, DIM-WITTED, TORPOR-INDUCING TWADDLE I have ever read <U>in my life!</U>

Sir Aussiejeff

And I'll bet your lips are tired.</font>

This edition of the MBT is brought to you by Foster’s Beer.

How to speak Oddstrailian:

[Picture of Mace with a sheep under each arm]

Bigamist.

[Picture of AussieJeff with a ewe under one arm and a ram under the other]

Bisexual

Foster’s, Oddstralian for weak, crappy beer.

[ December 06, 2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Originally posted by a Stay-

Puft MarshMallow:

This edition of the MBT is brought to you by Foster’s Beer.

How to speak Oddstrailian:

[Picture of Mace with a sheep under each arm]

Bigamist.

[Picture of AussieJeff with a ewe under one arm and a ram under the other]

Bisexual

You mis-beguided lackey ingrate! Anyone with a singular braincell (well I guess that makes it hard for YOU to qualify with an airhead) would know that NO self-respecting Aussie would drink THAT ****e.

We shipped all our stocks of that sheep's piss to the good ol' US of A 20 years ago and you wimpies haven't stopped swilling it since. Poor sods.

Originally posted by Marlow:

Ha ha, the jokes on you!

We send the cr*p beer overseas (ie fosters) and keep the good stuff for ourselves (ie Vic Bitter).

btw AussieJeff, did you know that red text clashes with a green background?

Mace

I'm here to buy a feckin' clue. I have a chip on my shoulder. You are all suck-up fanboys. My opinion means BTS should change their whole approach to game creation. I know vizooal bazic, so I no the gaming industry. I'M STAMPING MY FOOT!

LOOK AT ME AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

I've been playing this game for at least 2 months. The forum search function is beneath me.

Please port CMBB to my Etch-A-Sketch.

It makes me want to gak-up my guts. I hate you all with the white-hot force of the Sun, but really, it is but the glow in a firefly's butt in comparison for the contempt I hold for gits like the above.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Ha ha, the jokes on you!

We send the cr*p beer overseas (ie fosters) and keep the good stuff for ourselves (ie Vic Bitter).

btw AussieJeff, did you know that red text clashes with a green background?

Mace</font>