uberBazooka?

Originally posted by Muggles:

I'm rather new... so I'm not sure if this is a common occurance.

I had a Vet. Zook squad take out a Tiger at like 100m which is lucky enough... but to also kill 5 of the INF riding on the back?! Does that happen often?

that was a lucky (or unlucky) shot, the explosion of the tank probably cause the 5 inf Casualites.

if you were rolling dice on an imaginary "hit table" you got lucky several times.

first to hit the Tiger from 100 m (Box Cars)

did the round penetrate (lucky shot = Snake eyes)

What damage did it do? (KO the Tiger Lucky shot Box Cars AGAIN)

Crew casualties? (lucky shot takes our 5 inf riding on the back of the Tiger (best possible roll = snake eyes)

bottom line

I'd say it was a pretty lucky shot smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I don't think it was quite that lucky judging form the picture. I'll modify your dice rolls a little:

first to hit the Tiger from 100 m (10 if still, 11 if moving. 100 meters isn't quite the max range for a bazooka, plus the broad side of the Tiger is a much bigger target than a frontal view)

did the round penetrate (more like an 3 or 4 because it's the side of the Tiger)

What damage did it do? ( I'll go with a 9 because the side view of the Tiger makes the odds better for the zook round to hit either the gas tank or some 88mm rounds)

Crew casualties? (Again, a 4. Same reason as previous one.)

my applogies on the dice rollling smile.gif

I was presuming a frontal penetration from 100 m asumming a smaller target and more armour to penetrate.

your dice rolls are more in keeping with the picture

I did not see the pic when I "suggested" my dice rolling odds outcome.

thanks for the update smile.gif

-tom w

[ April 18, 2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]