CMHQ Update-May 1

Lol, Mods & Modders isn't a hosting site, it's a central location to preview mods in development in hopes of eliminating all those "where is so-and-so's mod?" threads

YoungPawBroon.jpg

Hey Pawbroon where can I get a sweater like that? smile.gif

[ May 01, 2002, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

Originally posted by lcm1947:

OK thanks Captain Wacky. Got it. It's a preview site. Now where can I get some of the new mods that are done or do we have to wait until a site declares them?

Gotta wait till somebody hosts them. Then whoever it is, cmhq, tom's site, derkessel, they or the author will start a thread here when its available for download

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lcm1947:

See I knew I could get it just had to have an understanding & patience individual spell it out for me. Again thanks Captain Wacky. You're a nice guy!

Oh great, he's fooled another one! ;) </font>

Originally posted by Priest:

Capt Wackie's new sound mod is EXCELLENT if I do say so my beta testing self!

I'll second that. I just downloaded v3 today. I really like the pistol, rifle and some of the engine sounds. Rifle sounds are the best ones available. Even has one optional sound to get that Garand "ding" at the end of the clip. :cool:

Is there another version in the works?

Keith

Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Priest:

Capt Wackie's new sound mod is EXCELLENT if I do say so my beta testing self!

I'll second that. I just downloaded v3 today. I really like the pistol, rifle and some of the engine sounds. Rifle sounds are the best ones available. Even has one optional sound to get that Garand "ding" at the end of the clip. :cool:

Is there another version in the works?

Keith</font>

Originally posted by lcm1947:

OK, Ted I give up. How and where do you download the new mods at mod & modders site? I know I'm missing something but don't get it. Any explanation would be appreciated.

I guess some of you hadn't read the ABOUT part of my site.

So here is a Cut & Paste for those who hadn't been there:

What's in here for you?

Honestly I'll have to say, not much.

You will not find files to download, since this service is already provided by people more talented and dedicated than me, on other well established CM Websites.

There will be no Scenario or Ops either, because I do believe Der Kessel and The Scenario Depot can't be beaten in quality for that matter.

See?

Was here for you to read.

:D

MODs at MODs & MODers can only be of two sorts:

To be released or Already Available.

No file in here...

You know, that pic of you looks awfully similar to my little brother at the same age, well except for the hair of course. Perhaps we're long lost relatives? smile.gif On the other hand, my little brother looks absolutely nothing like me, so even if we were relatives no one would ever know...not that I'd be ashamed to have you as a relative, of course *cough* :D