I need to vent my anger

Okay. If this has been mentioned before on these forums then I apologise in advance(I'm just newly registered).

When I first heard about Combat Mission I immediately came to this web site and bought it. Then I heard about Strategic Command and got that. I also own Flight Commander 2, achtung Spitfire and Over the Reich. So, I think it's safe to say that I am a fan of BTS and their products. Or is it?

I cannot fault the quality of the software...it's second to none, and I eagrely awaited the release day when I could get my grubby paws on CMBB. It came and the angels sung Hallelulah and there was much feasting and rejoicing across the land. But it came to pass that I had contracted a plague and they gave me a bell and sack cloth for my back. And wearily did I trudge through the wilderness ringing my bell and calling "Unclean! Unclean!"

And the people did cry, "Get thyself hence, back to Western Europe from whence you came vile creature!"

Still I wait for the saviour but still there seems no sign of the Messiah on the CDV website. Oh Woe is me! I am a creature from Scotland deprived of that which I seek for no other reason than that I am in a certain part of this God Forsaken land.

The realse date is Oct 4th. There was a thread on this a few weeks ago opened by a Mr Z who work for CDV UK. He said that the game would be realsed on that date and BFC also confirmed that that was the date they had been given so it looks to be Oct 4th. :cool:

I'm from Scotland too and like you the wait until the 4th of october is killing me, especially because of all those lucky buggers with the game already.

Although I'm not a fan of CDV I thnk it is to be commended that BFC chose to get a distributer for Europe. I find odering from the states a pain the the arse and I for one am delighted they have taken this route. It's less than a fortnight until it's out... just go to sleep or something until then!