Number 8000! Kudos to Lyonel! Your Presence is Requested Within

WoOT! Congratulations Lyonel! I can assure you that all sorts of streamers and noise makers are going off in my room right now. I'm afraid you don't win anything other than being a member of the forum, which is a pretty good reward anyway smile.gif

[ March 19, 2002, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Commissar:

Bah. Ill cheer when member # 10000 gets here, thank you very much.

(No offense #8000, you're still very special)

Yeah, everyone is reeeal special. tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

... is our golden boy actually gonna post one of these days?

What if he's here for TacOps, or sumfink? He may never see this thread! Oh, the humanity...

Ah for crying out loud you might have something there Watson. Well, there goes the party at BTS. What wit Matt decorating the place with crap paper and party poppers and all... What a bummer man.

Say, ah, seeing hows he ain showed up er nuffin, no sense in wastin that bonus CD postage an all. You's guys could juss ship it right here. smile.gif

[ March 18, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Soldiers,

Since Lyonel seems to be off persuing other.... erm.... persutes, I shall propse a toast. "Erhem... I would like to propose a toast to all of us who showed up for this bogus party, despite the man of honor never showing his yella face. Those of us who showed up have done the greatest deed of all. Good show!" ;)

[ March 18, 2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Lord General MB ]

Originally posted by Bad Monkey!:

Since none of these other wankers has done it yet, I will.

Lyonel, I'll spare you the humilation of trying to find a game in that pool of festering goo known as the Peng Challenge thread, and offer you a PBEM challenge right here. :D

Sod that for a game of tin soldiers. Lyonel, should you actually ever post here, know that the noble brethren of the Peng Challenge Thread stand ready to...er, well, treat you fairly horribly, if it comes right down to it. But not like this lot of poodles. We'll treat you horribly like trained, true, and vicious professionals.

Wankers.