RELEASE REVISED T34's

I think I want to start moding myself. My friend just gave me PS 7.0, so I have the tools, it's just a matter of dedication that would hold me back.

Hmmm... but where (and how) to start?

How long did it take you to finish say... 1 of the original T-34's? You just re-did the original bmp's correct?

Anyway, excellent work.

[ October 31, 2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: AnonymousOxide ]

Bravo MrNoobie

Vast improvement over your originals - and they were wonderful.

Especially the spare gas drums carried on the rear deck - coloring now makes them look more 3D

and they integrate much better with the rest of the t34.

I miss the runny horizontal recognition strip with the number 36, that was a wonderful touch on the original.

Thank you sir.

Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

[QB]I think I want to start moding myself. My friend just gave me PS 7.0, so I have the tools, it's just a matter of dedication that would hold me back.

Hmmm... but where (and how) to start?

QB]

Mods and moders has a good How-to page on how to get started when you want to make your own mods.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pawbroon/

[ November 01, 2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Michlos ]

I miss the runny horizontal recognition strip with the number 36, that was a wonderful touch on the original.

Thank you sir.

you want that back? i can have it back if you want it...i thought this thread was dead and buried so i took out the preview pics

EDIT: well since this is up i uploaded the revised KV2...blah..make copy of OG..blah..blah..bleh

kv2.jpg

[ November 01, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: MrNoobie ]

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I miss the runny horizontal recognition strip with the number 36, that was a wonderful touch on the original.

Thank you sir.

you want that back? i can have it back if you want it...i thought this thread was dead and buried so i took out the preview pics

EDIT: well since this is up i uploaded the revised KV2...blah..make copy of OG..blah..blah..bleh

Definitely.

I really dig that runny stripe/#36:

Gives a feel of just gettting the orders to apply at the last minute - adds to to verisimilitude of dirt/rust/etc.

kv2.jpg</font>