CMHQ Update-May 9

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Ted, you ain't busy enough. Stop posting, and get busy on the next installment of the AAR. Sheesh, the kind of help they have around here these days...

RL,

Paris is nearly surrounded and the buidlup for Sea Lion has begun. How's dat? ;)

Until I read it on the forum, it ain't happened. As far as I know, you're still vacationing on the Danish coast. Get writing!

And get that demo released!

RL,

Here's a teaser:

"XVI Panzer Tank Group, with support from Luftflotte I and II Air Fleets, move forward to clear the northeastern suburbs of Paris. The surviving French air force intercepts our planes, bringing down a handful of them while taking significant casualties of their own. In the end, our planes and panzers are far too strong for the French infantry units to stop. There are only small pockets of resistance, but they are quickly reduced and Paris lies within our reach."

Okay, I'm drooling. Get the next installment out, Or I'll have to charge you for the new keyboard.

RL,

I'm going as fast as I can, but now I have to include the Italians so as not to anger Il Duce. ;)

Originally posted by SuperTed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Okay, I'm drooling. Get the next installment out, Or I'll have to charge you for the new keyboard.

RL,

I'm going as fast as I can, but now I have to include the Italians so as not to anger Il Duce. ;) </font>