If you can spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious collect a prize on the way in

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Isn't one thread enough for you people?

You people!

You mean us? :D

You see that great big chair over by the fire, the one with the reclining back?

It's yours.

Put your feet up and stay a while, like we said......... Everyone is welcome here. :D </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

We only have Double Choc Cheesecake and Italian Ice Cream, ohhhhhhh and Tiramisu.........

But if you leave a list on the fridge, I'll go shopping as soon as I finish listening to Miles....

Those would be fine, but if someone is going out I'd like tortoni.

Extra cherries please.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Places a finely carved turnip Jack-O-Lantern for the centerpiece at the dinner table.

This baby won 3rd prize at the car show!

That's the bestest turnip Jack-O-Lantern I have ever set my eyes upon! It will make a beautiful centerpiece...I don't understand why it didn't win first place.

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

First they fatten you up, oh yes, then, when you least expect it, they cart you off to PENG! Doooooommm is in the air I say! Doooooooooooommmm!!!!

Oh yea have no faith sir....

Come into out parlour.... No need to eat or drink anything until you feel more at ease.

Fancy some DOUBLE CHOC CHEESECAKE ? :D

[ October 15, 2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

First they fatten you up, oh yes, then, when you least expect it, they cart you off to PENG! Doooooommm is in the air I say! Doooooooooooommmm!!!!

No, no, no! You've got it all wrong...this is a NICE thread....it has NICE people in it and we will be very NICE to you. You have nothing to be afraid of.

Have some cheesecake? :D

Recently divested of a nice gas bubble and with a clean bottom, Gpig snoozes quietly near the fire.

Years later he would recall the happy time where adults talked quietly and laughed in low rumblings. He cared not what they talked about for he was at peace and felt loved by all.

ZZZZzzzzzz

smile.gif

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Places a finely carved turnip Jack-O-Lantern for the centerpiece at the dinner table.

This baby won 3rd prize at the car show!

That's the bestest turnip Jack-O-Lantern I have ever set my eyes upon! It will make a beautiful centerpiece...I don't understand why it didn't win first place.</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

For some reason i thought it would be a good idea if i put an engineers hat on it, but when it caught fire i think i lost some points....

I think the judges were just being picky!

Have some cheesecake. That will make everything all better. smile.gif

Originally posted by Gpig:

Recently divested of a nice gas bubble and with a clean bottom, Gpig snoozes quietly near the fire.

Years later he would recall the happy time where adults talked quietly and laughed in low rumblings. He cared not what they talked about for he was at peace and felt loved by all.

ZZZZzzzzzz

smile.gif

Almost bedtime here.....

*I must check on Gpig before retiring*

Awwwwwwwww sleeping soundly.... and with a smile that would make Peng weep. smile.gif

As for everyone else.... we have left everything at your disposal... so no fighting or flaming.

And make sure you don't get too loud... people are asleep...If you all play nice then we promise to bring plenty goodies back tomorrow.

Now where did I put that list.

Persephone try and keep the fire stoked... there could be some weary travelers yet to arrive.

Oh yeah........ and keep a careful watch on Gpig he's almost due his next feed and somehow I don't think Michael has taken to the job. :rolleyes:

[ October 15, 2002, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Oh yea have no faith sir....

Come into out parlour.... No need to eat or drink anything until you feel more at ease.

Fancy some DOUBLE CHOC CHEESECAKE ? :D </font>

A hotrub in this thread??

AND a cold drink to go with it??

What have I been doing all night, well I'll tell ya, I've clearly been waisting my time playing CMBO! :( (still waiting for CMBB). :confused:

THANKS for all the "in-thread" hospitality!

Cheers!

-tom w

[ October 15, 2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]