Panther G (late) vs T-34 /85 M44 and others

Originally posted by Dittohead:

How does the ROF compare in these tests. I would imagine the 88 out shouts the Russian tanks 2:1 or better. So the Germans tanks should be hitting more often.

i didnt saved all the end turns just one of three ... :/ and i can only post than the ammo amount they started with and the ammo amount in the last turn ... what should i do ?

Originally posted by Dressler:

In your tests, when you say "left" does that mean the crew bailed out and abandoned the vehicle?

by the way, what would be than the correct replacment for left (btw i just thinked oh "elvis left the building so i wroted "left") abonded ?

Originally posted by JPSeiler:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dressler:

In your tests, when you say "left" does that mean the crew bailed out and abandoned the vehicle?

by the way, what would be than the correct replacment for left (btw i just thinked oh "elvis left the building so i wroted "left") abonded ?</font>

Okey i think the next test will be SU-100 cause the gun of this russian badass tankhunter has the most powerfulll (i think, when not correct me please) gun. Making the requested ISU-122 later cause we´ve allready got the IS-2 with the same gun. Wich german unit should we gave the honour (to hopefully) get crushed by the SU-100 smile.gif ? After the SU-100 i just wana test the Jagdtiger vs IS-2.

So far i notifieded that the most german tanks are realy cost intesivy, sure they are better at far range and accurartity, but i think that the russian players can easliy outnumber the german players ... .

Oki going back to the scenario iam working currently on and make later the rest of the tests smile.gif

laters !

Jean-Pierre

Originally posted by John Kettler:

JPSeiler,

You have nothing for which to apologize, since you

gave the point values in the second paragraph of your initial post. The firing trials are most interesting.

Regards,

John Kettler

I hope i understood that correctly, thank you smile.gif

Greetings

Jean-Pierre

Originally posted by JPSeiler:

Okey i think the next test will be SU-100 cause the gun of this russian badass tankhunter has the most powerfulll (i think, when not correct me please) gun. Making the requested ISU-122 later cause we´ve allready got the IS-2 with the same gun. Wich german unit should we gave the honour (to hopefully) get crushed by the SU-100 smile.gif ? After the SU-100 i just wana test the Jagdtiger vs IS-2.

So far i notifieded that the most german tanks are realy cost intesivy, sure they are better at far range and accurartity, but i think that the russian players can easliy outnumber the german players ... .

Jean-Pierre

Depends how gamey your oponnent are...In the normal, small QB games, you need only some 75mm/L48 guns to scratch on the nerves from your russian counterpart. Even the "Mighty" JSII is vulnerable up to 500 meters on the front turret, not to mention the sides and rear. On the other side, the russians have nothing to beat the fronts of the heavys, even under 200 meter.