Pictures from the June 22 Southern Cal. meeting.

Oops, there are no pictures from the June 22 So Cal meeting as there was no June 22 So Cal meeting!

Is anyone out there ready to give this another shot? Some time later in July or early August?

Is the Santa Monica Aiport still a good destination?

Gyrene

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Let's have a 4th of July gathering. OK, everyone meet at 6pm. See y'all there.

I would, if I didn't have other plans.

It doesn't have to be Santa Monica. Hell, I drove to San Diego for the last one, and it was worth it in my opinion.

Newport was a popular choice last time this topic came up.

Gyrene

What a great idea. A June 22nd gathering. Sounds great could we all meet in a central location however just to be fair - like Austin, Texas? :D Who wants to stay over at my house? Oh, and the little wife says no guns! :D No just kidding of course - about the guns.

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

I'd be up for meeting...but not in Santa friggin Monica. That's a good 45 minutes away from me.

Whoa! 45 mins!? I feel so bad for you! I thougt that 4 hour drive to Vegas I just took was long! Sheesh! :rolleyes:tongue.gif Guess I won't make the 2 hour drive to Santa Monica then. ;)

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Whoa! 45 mins!? I feel so bad for you! I thougt that 4 hour drive to Vegas I just took was long! Sheesh! :rolleyes:tongue.gif Guess I won't make the 2 hour drive to Santa Monica then. ;)

tongue.gif I just think it's funny that the beach is somehow a central location for Southern California CM players. Most of us are inland I would think.

Whatever, Newport or Santa friggin Monica are fine by me. Vader, you're buying the first round smile.gif

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

tongue.gif I just think it's funny that the beach is somehow a central location for Southern California CM players. Most of us are inland I would think.

Whatever, Newport or Santa friggin Monica are fine by me. Vader, you're buying the first round smile.gif </font>

Gyrene has a good point. Pasadena is a great bar city and is close to me. If this isn't central to anyone else, then a beach city is fine as the areas like he said are usally pretty nice--especially Newport.

I also vote for Sunday as I work Saturday nights.