to my email opponents!

Originally posted by Lindan:

29/10/2002

to: Jeff, Andreas, Parabellum, WWB, Hiram Sedai

I had to format parts of my hd. emails got lost.

please resend your last turn.

thanks,

Oli [Lindan]

Dear Oli,

I have decided that since you are a beta-tester, you are not worth playing. Since I am also a beta-tester, I presume you would not want to be seen playing me either.

With kind regards,

Andreas

Ps. Get a Mac, so you won't have those problems with the HD again.

To Lindan and Andreas,

As you are both beta testers and didn't actually ever test anything, but only played the game for months before anyone else could in order to hone your skills and crush poor dumb Canuks like me, I don't wish to continue our games anymore.

Wait a minute...Andreas you git, you never did send me a setup so we can't continue anyways.

And as you left me off your list Lindan I can only assume that you've taken pity on me and decided to simply quit before I cried.

Always nice to be able to kill 2 birds (fools) with 1 stone (post).

Harv

Harv: I fantasized about getting your turn already. I'll check if this is true.

As I'm a so-called "beta-tester" (so-called because I never actually "tested" anything, but only "played" and sticked a hamster up my @$$) I'm actually unworthy to play anyone, not even the AI(this more or less only leaves Mace who hasn't send me a setup yet). I'll delete your file immediately as soon as I get home and ram my head through my cars front-turret instead

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Lindan, OK, sending the file again.

"Beta testers! What have they ever done for us?!"

They have cameras with a butt-o-matic trigger, they close-assault Flammpanzer IIIs at a museum and "forget" the PIN of their credit card (Hi Andreas... ;) )...

Worthless gits!

Hehe, good one!

Bruno: I know it's turrent you looser! :D