UBB Upgrade Complete New Features-That you can't use.

This new version of UBB has encorporated the use of POLLS.

Currently I have restricted their use to yours truly (and my cadre of helpers) but after I determine their impact on the server I may (repeat MAY) allow everyone to post them, but I probably won't cause I am a mean person that doesn't like people.

In the future this server will be undergoing a MASSIVE hardware and software upgrade and it is hoped performance will increase exponetially.

Now then, in the short term, if you happen to be rather talented (sit down Rune) with Linux, Redhat and Perl installs and want to lend a helping hand (read: FREE HELP) then feel free to send me an email and I might be able to use your talents.

Madmatt

p.s. Yeah I know about the blank thread dated 1920, just leave it be, it aint hurting anyone...Yet

[ February 22, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

This new version of UBB has encorporated the use of POLLS.

WOOPIE!!!

Currently I have restricted their use to yours truly (and my cadre of helpers)

AAWWW!!

…but after I determine their impact on the server I may (repeat MAY) allow everyone to post them

WOOPIEE!!!

but I probably won't cause I am a mean person that doesn't like people.

AWWWWW!!!

In the future this server will be undergoing a MASSIVE hardware and software upgrade and it is hoped performance will increase exponetially.

I'd say you increased it so fast it has stoped time and sent it back in time to get a post from 1920!! WOOPIEEE!

send me an email and I might be able to use your talents.

what do you mean by "use"?? this worries me. no wait this uh scares me. :D

Ok off now to read my email from Matt or Steve giving me a warning to stop being so Canadian eh!

ta

menschy

Now then, in the short term, if you happen to be rather talented (sit down Rune) with Linux, Redhat and Perl installs and want to lend a helping hand (read: FREE HELP) then feel free to send me an email and I might be able to use your talents.

I have red hair, does that count? No pearls though, that's kinda fruity