Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Another patch coming ?

There's still some bugs and problems (especially in the french version thanks CDV) in CMBB.

I hope you're preparing another one, before CM3 ;) (France 1940 please ;) )

For informations I notified to Joel Montgu some TCP/IP bugs who always occure in (obsviously)french version (I wanted the US one with the manual :( ) If you want some precisions here I can also post a detailed messsage on TCP Bugs.

Thanks

Paulus

BFC says there'll be a 1.02 patch coming out EVENTUALLY, but I suspect Matt's going to be spending the next several weeks Xmas shopping exclusively at his local Fredrick's of Hollywood, followed by undreamed-of debauchery over New Years Eve, immediately followed by a prolonged prison sentence...

In other words, it'll get here when it gets here. Anyway, most of the 'bugs' cataloged in this group don't really sound all that buggy to me anyway (My men refuse to take orders after they're labeled 'eliminated'!) ;)

A thought about your TCP problems. Are both players using the same version? I believe V1.0 should play v1.0, v1.01 should play v1.01.

[ December 02, 2002, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

"My men refuse to take orders after they're labeled 'eliminated'!" or "Where is Barbarossa, i don't find it on the map" are typical American questions I foung on this forum ... don't imagine french people are as silly as many people think ...

I think our TCP problems are only on French version of the game.

1- When one of the players disconnects during the transfer file phase, all turn orders are deleted in Autosave !!!

2- Playing a TCP/IP scenario or QB for the second time deletes the "variable turns" option !

Did you understand ?

Greetings from French campaign ... little towns and tractors smile.gif

Paulus