I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Please say you've shipped alreay BFC! Please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh PLEASE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hurry! The men with the white coats are coming for me soon! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Peace my friend, be calm. :rolleyes: </font>

That's easy for you to say, I can't take the wait anymore!! :mad:

This waiting time being endured by all you gentlemen could be most profitably spent sending your letter, card, or postcard telling Seanachai how much you hate him.

Details here:

Bugger the Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

That's easy for you to say, I can't take the wait anymore!! :mad:

This waiting time being endured by all you gentlemen could be most profitably spent sending your letter, card, or postcard telling Seanachai how much you hate him.

Details here:

Bugger the Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him</font>

Originally posted by busboy:

Thats Shakespere, is it not? Hamlet? I know Ricardo Montablan quotes that in Star Trek II.

Sigh. Sounds a bit Shakespearean, I admit. And I suppose if Star Trek accomplishes nothing else, it might inspire us all to read more literature?

The quote is from Moby Dick, actually, Ahab's dying words:

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

[Yes. I hate you Seanachai! From hell's heart, I stabbeth thee! For hate's sake, it spit my last breath at thee!

That's very nice. The quote is quite appreciated.

Now, of course, is the point at which you, and your multiple friends, get up, purchase a postcard, and send it to me in the mail, right?

For any wanting to 'Tell Seanachai How Much You Hate Him', I've simplified matters by posting my address in the very first post of this thread.

Bugger The Demo, Sod Pre-Ordering, Read In Order To Let Seanachai Know You Hate Him

[ September 18, 2002, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

VJ,

The first one, or coherent one should I say? No, I don't think that is applicable either, anyway, challenge accepted, I will let you know when I have it, hopefully Saturday (one can hope, can't one? Or two or three in your case). Whichever one of your personalities that is capable of fighting, let me know!

Tangeant to Seanachai , I hate you just for your high falutian, condescending and patronizing correction of posters in this thread. How dare you hijack a thread just to plead for our undying everlasting hate you pompous pseudo-intellectual poseur. Everyone knows that quote is from Moby Dick. Do you really view us all as unwashed, illiterate scum? May you drown a thousand times in your own wallowing. Ah Bartleby, Ah Humanity.

[ September 18, 2002, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Lord Dragon ]