Is this a good idea

Two versions of CMBB are released.

The first, normal version is like CMBO only with more options, and the Germans and Russians etc etc etc. - $50

The second Platinum Edition has more features. There is a 1 in 20 chance that a player with the Platinum Edition can see all of the enemy units (no FOW) in a PBEM game. Special AFVs like the Maus make it in to the game. Wireframe graphics mode. 1st person perspective game mode/campaign. Plus any other enhancements - $250

Only 200 copies of the Platinum Edition are produced, so this prevents unfairness becoming widespread.

All this talk!

I've got the feeling if CMBB doesn't come in a gold-plated jewelbox and include a holographic headset and that new German pain-inflicting computergame hookup you're all going to be disappointed!

Mmmm... German pain-inflicting hookups.

Option 1: It should also include an option for running MGs, with a holographic, telepsychic interface. The manual should include a complete history of Barbarossa, with a listing of all infantry, armor, mechanized, and artillery units used by all the nations. If hot call girls can't be found,* (good idea Mike) then they should be imported from a better country. Oh, and it should include bonus material featuring a PBEM barfight between Matt and Fionn.

Option 2: Someone really should tell Bates that those paint chips might taste good, but they will make you sick.

*Believe me, it would be a problem where I live.