Kampfgruppe Peiper Attack at Baugnez Crossroads -- No Massacre!

Not this time!!

Announcing a new scenario, "Baugnez-What If", that will provide you with one last big "blow 'em all to hell" PBEM or TCP/IP game before CMBB comes out. This is an alternate history scenario that tests what might have happened if Kampfgruppe Peiper had found the U.S. forces more prepared to defend Baugnez crossroads on December 17, 1944.

"Baugnez-What If" is only 18 turns. Everything is already setup so you can start playing immediately. I think you will like the map, which is accurate for December 1944. I recommend a human opponent because the AI cannot handle the attack and defense functions needed to make this intense battle work.

There are lots of things to shoot, explode, and otherwise destroy in a very short time. The light snow falling should even cool you down during August. And it's all based on real history.

Available now under "New Battles" at Scenario Depot. Also available at Belgian Combat Mission Scenario Page under "3rd Party Scenarios" with mission information and screenshots.

Many thanks to McAuliffe for design assistance and his terrific Scenario Design Page.

I hope you enjoy a Big Bang.

Played this last night, TCP/IP, as Germans. Battle came out as a draw. Map is really nice. Probably could have gotten a victory if I had moved a little faster. Two more turns and I would have done it.

I highly recommend this one.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Let's give'er a leetle shoove ta tha tap o' tha 'eep 'ere. 'Boot ta starrrrt tha game meself, I am. :D

Yerah, right after inexcusably accusing me of git-ness.

Get BOOT back in the Pool BOOT where such rampant BOOT lunacy is considered...[evil grin]normal[/grin]

DjB

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Let's give'er a leetle shoove ta tha tap o' tha 'eep 'ere. 'Boot ta starrrrt tha game meself, I am. :D

PL, I forgot to mention that "Baugnez-What If" is designed for the ADULT version of CM. It includes lots of violence, simulated sexual situations, and R-Rated language. Unfortunately for you, there are no Leggo tanks and soldiers in it for you to set up on the living room floor, like you do most Saturday mornings.

Sorry. But please let me know how it turns out anyway.

BTW, I enjoyed your comment in the Pool that Doug Beman is the oldest serf that ever was. I need more elders to look up to around here. Hehe...

Awsome scenario!

i went against your wishes and played against the AI anyway and it was still a blast, very fun.

and the map is amazying nice job! i took some screens of the intense battle's i had smile.gif

CMPIC3.jpg

CMPIC4.jpg

CMPIC2.jpg

CMPIC5.jpg