I'am confused, IS-3 does not have a round turrent

If I could find the thread, I would but...

Some of the actual 3D models and their textures, and some of the textures in general, are shared. The IS-3 is one such vehicle with a "shared" 3D model.

Note that this does not mean it shares any statistics, just its look.

And IIRC, the IS-3 was not an immediate priority to update its model (since not all models/textures are going "fixed"). Hopefully we'll get lucky smile.gif

All this was, I believe, posted from Madmatt. A search on his member # might turn it up.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hmm, I am under the impression that if a ISIII is purchased the game uses the ISIII model and the ISII texture at this point in time.

It uses an IS2 model as a stand in.

As far as programming is concerned however it is treated within the game as a IS3.

Mace

Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

The future patch will have new 3D models with textures to boot, that's what BTS said. There are quite a number of minor nation tanks for example that aren't using the correct model.

Yup smile.gif Just so no one gets the wrong idea though, they have also repeatedly said they probably won't get to all the vehicles that share models.

Originally posted by Cameroon:

And IIRC, the IS-3 was not an immediate priority to update its model (since not all models/textures are going "fixed"). Hopefully we'll get lucky smile.gif

All this was, I believe, posted from Madmatt. A search on his member # might turn it up.

Get lucky? I hope next time I will be informed when buying unfinished product. It would be only fair.

You dont buys unfinished shoes from shop either do you?

I am very disappointed if BTS wont include models they left out as patches.

Originally posted by illo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cameroon:

Get lucky? I hope next time I will be informed when buying unfinished product. It would be only fair.

You dont buys unfinished shoes from shop either do you?

I am very disappointed if BTS wont include models they left out as patches.</font>