Awww, c'mon Matt- you could have at least moved it to the General Forum

I gotta admit, I liked reading it too...except for the sexual parts about Madmatt. That grossed me out. Bukowski...lol, yeah he comes to mind alright. Frankly, I had no idea the good Captain was such a good writer. I believe that boy has promise...

[ November 04, 2002, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Colonel_Deadmarsh ]

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Come on Matt. Where's your sense of humour? Surely you could have simply moved The Capt's rant to the General Forum to allow others to post their thoughts on this latest update from the inebriated one.

Regards

Jim R.

==================================================

The Capt. is obviously experiencing the isolation of *the rock* and has recently been *screeched in*.

Sir..(yes you Capt.), you are required to *kiss the cod* only the once!! :D:D :cool:

been there, done that blah blah

KC

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Surely you could have simply moved The Capt's rant to the General Forum

After all it's The_ Capt's monthly AAR ( good one ) ;)

(ontheconctrarymaybethetitlewastooprovocative)

[ November 04, 2002, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]

Gents, gents.

It was my fault. The Bald One is not unlike a Leviathan of the Deep. One so large that often smaller fish pass It's notice. Only juicy large troll fish raise It's attention and It gobbles them up in one gulp.

I made the cardinal error of mentioning the Monster by name..It still knows It's name...I had hoped not, but hey you mix booze and spearfishing and you take your chances.

Thanks for the voices of support..but whisper and maybe, just maybe It will go back to sleep.

[ November 04, 2002, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: The_Capt ]