CM Outpost --> CMBO German MOD Catalogue

Olle Petersson,

Hi and Lo. Yes, I did give that some thought.

However (always seems to be a however)...

1) Most of the mods are becoming CMMOS compliant, which means you can convert to Lo-Res by its use.

2) You can visit the site directed to and look yourself.

3) I usually download only the hi-res mods anyway, so didn't have the matching lo-res mods in my work folder.

4) CMBB will be all Hi-res (the hi/lo stuff will go out the door), so eventually, any true CM nut is going to have the hardware to run it sufficiently. That means the hardware will run Hi-res mods for CMBO sufficiently as well, or so my theory goes.

5) Ooops. Too late. That is a lot of back research and work when I'm currently putting together the other catalogues. I will do my best to keep all the catalogues up to date, but I'm looking forward to playing CM again one day.

Thanks for the suggestion, and I do appreciate any feedback on how to improve it. Unfortunately, I lean to being a lazy bum sometimes, so you get the "Great idea, but I just don't want to" kind of response. I'm not ignoring any request, its just sometimes I'm just being a lazy bum.

Regards,

Best Regards,

Howdy, very nice indeed, and well organized. I even found a couple of mods I needed while I was there, thank you. smile.gif Oh by the way, I really like the faces on the german soldiers. Are they a mod as well?

Yank,

Good eye! I thought the pictures too small to notice.

Sir, that is a non-released mod which was sent to me a few weeks ago to give feedback on. After receiving a second version with subdued faces, I kept it installed and couldn't get myself to replace. The detail is very good.

I think you'll see it any day, but I'll send email to the author to see when it will be available and where.

Howdy again, Yes they do have very good detail, I was afraid you were going to tell me they were from CMBB ;) . I'ts nice to know I can get my hands on them soon.(hopefully) :D . Thanks for the speedy reply.