Dear Mastergoodale:

At of the time of this posting, there were SIX threads begun by you on the frontpage of the forum. Most of these posts contain either A.) already posted information B.) information or questions that belong in another forum or C.) complete drivel. While there is no LAW forbidding you from posting irrelevant information at whim, please consider that this behaviour is rapidly placing you on many individuals' bad sides. If you choose to continue this behaviour, don't whine when people jump on your ass about it. This is a very friendly community. However, if you fling poo at a group of people, have that poo flung back, then scream "unfair!" and "meanies!," don't expect a lot of sympathy around here. THINK before you POST.

[ November 06, 2002, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: akdavis ]

G-Dawg, why are you burying your face in your hands and saying "OH WOW" as if I'm some moron? I have no recollection of "slinging poo" at anyone. If you guys are referring to my trash-talking to players I have challenged in PBEM well that's just part of the game and they weren't insulted by it so why should you be?

Somebody around here has/had a sig talking about the "straw man" argument. It's a nice little piece which ought to be required reading to join any forum anywhere.

I was indicating incredulity, not offense.

"Slinging poo" is a metaphor, referring not just to "trash talking," but also to generally annoying behavior, which I am going to skip describing because many others have already wasted their time doing so.

Sigh. I guess I should've just kept lurking...

You've posted like 55 times in 3 days. Thats irregular behavior for a newbie (which you are). We're actually all waiting for you to post something about their not being enough blood in the game, or if there is a blood mod. Chill out.... slow down, read other peoples posts first. Everything you've posted so far, has been posted already. You should lurk more and post less. Thats my opinion.

Stop posting useless topics and start reading AND understanding the content within good posts.

Post questions that have to do with tactics and mods or anything else that matters to CMBB that can help other people besides yourself

[ November 06, 2002, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Hoopenfaust 101 ]