The Semi-Official CM Clown Tank Mod Contest

I just read a thread mentioning clown tanks in CM. I like the phrase. I like silly ideas.

What about the Semi-Official CM Clown Tank Mod Contest? There are so many fevered modder minds out there, it would be a shame not to abuse this pool of creativity for a totally useless, silly and ridiculous means.

Without a contest, the world might never see:

</font>

• The Groucho Marx Anniversary Sherman </font>
  • The Groucho Marx Anniversary Sherman</font>
  • The Flower Power Wirbelwind</font>
  • The Spanish Inquisition Tiger</font>
  • The IBM Nashorn</font>
  • The M8 Greyhound, Western Style</font>
  • (insert silly tank here)
    </font>

Now, we've seen Coca Cola Trucks before, so that one is out.

As a prize, I'd be willing to donate, let's say, US $5 from my meager PayPal account to the winner, to be determined by popular vote in this forum after 4 weeks. $5 is merely the monetary equivalent of (click, click...) ~30 new CBMM vehicles. No real incentive, so if anyone else has cash to spend on something useless as this, please reply to this post.

Jörg

C'mon people, the Grand Promised Prize is still at $5. We can't call this a contest unless we get some more people to waste money on this. A bottle of cheap gin, maybe?

Who can tell what lunatic ideas are out there, waiting to be modded?

The Royal Beefeater Wasp, The Completely Invisible Daimler (is this possible?), The Charlton Heston 250/8...

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Juju:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

As a Marx-ophile...

Wow, do they exist? Don't you just love his fat women jokes? :D </font>

Originally posted by Zarquon:

1) I'd hate to see this thread become subverted by Marxism, but I just found that Marx was a Marxist himself - at least the FBI suspected him to be : The smoking Gun

2) Isn't it possible (or even obvious) that the Sherman Firefly was named after Rufus T. Firefly?

Okay, okay. Sorry. ;) Now, who's this Rufus T. Firefly character? Pray tell?