The PC brigade get everywhere

Just got my copy after a long wait in the UK only to be met with this crap unit called waffengrenadiers!!!

Who's fooling who here? I'd heard about this on the grapevine but it is just too moronically ridiculous for words(well almost anyway :D )

Whoever came up with this decision? Whoever you are, wherever you live.....go see a counsellor...fast!! You have a big problem. Mind you it does smack of a committee type decision.

The Waffen SS(please don't censor me) existed! Fact. For better or worse.

Is this a CDV move? If so its pathetic.....and it sticks in my throat that some people can't face up to the truth..maybe even the truth of their own country's history.

Reminds me of the time I visited Berchtesgaden to find that Hitler's eagle's nest had been turned into a cafe!!!! With no mention of the war except in a few books on a stand.....

If we want to learn from the past lets come to terms with it.

One way of seeing such events return to our world is to pretend they never happened. :mad:

Ah well its only a game! smile.gif

PS Why can my King Tigers drive through other knocked out ones? Surely they would block their path or require pushing out of the way?

Do one of the following.

1. Convince the German government to change its laws so that CDV isn't bound by that requirement anymore.

2. Convince CDV to completely leave Germany, and to produce a German-only version of the game to fall under those laws, or completely forgo the revenue stream from Germany.

3. Provide BFC with an economically superior alternative distribution scheme in Europe and a legal, economically viable way to get out of their contract.

4. Get over it and stop whining about something that otherwise ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE, when you know full well that you're just pointlessly whining about something that's already been whined to death.

The part that seems to escape all the outraged Champions of Real History is that BFC and CDV are following the law as they interpret it.

I'm sure that BFC --sticklers for accuracy -- would much rather distribute their game in one version, not two, and that they are not editing the SS runes and the word SS for fun.

Therefore:

A) You are directing your outrage in the wrong place.

B) Complain to the German government.