Modders are letting us down

In case it isn't obvious, guys, CMBB will not be released until CMBO has been completely modded.

Until one of you characters comes up with a Quick Time movie to replace the intro showing off Magua's Normandy mod, Marco's Allied tanks, and Andrew Fox's German uniforms, Tanks A Lot's buildings, Whats-is-name's skies, etc., we ain't getting a thing.

Seems we're still waiting on Fox's M26, and then of course Gordon's winter version and his black camo version, not to mention that huge flag mod that is in the works by Phillipe...

What are you doing still reading this? <font color=red> Get to work!!!!</font>

[ July 07, 2002, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

In case it isn't obvious, guys, CMBB will not be released until CMBO has been completely modded.

Until one of you characters comes up with a Quick Time movie to replace the intro showing off Magua's Normandy mod, Marco's Allied tanks, and Andrew Fox's German uniforms, Tanks A Lot's buildings, Whats-is-name's skies, etc., we ain't getting a thing.

Seems we're still waiting on Fox's M26, and then of course Gordon's winter version and his black camo version, not to mention that huge flag mod that is in the works by Phillipe...

What are you doing still reading this? <font color=red> Get to work!!!!</font>

I seriously thought about making an intro movie mod, but the 30+ meg final size and the trouble I'd have finding a host for it kind of killed that idea.

Btw, whose font color is that you are using?

Gyrene

[ July 07, 2002, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Gyrene ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I know, Michael, I know. And I have been trying a cursor mod (the FINAL unmodded bit), but it just won't show up in the game.

Tell you what: You figure out how to get it to display, I'll do the mod, and then you and I can slug it out in a PBEM match in Mother Russia, deal? smile.gif

Hot damn Andrew that is beauiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you are the bestest modder guy out there - bar none. I've been wanting and I might add asking for this particular tank ever since - well many, many, many months ago and you did it. And not only did you do it but you did it better then I could have hoped for or imagined. OK, you the man! I could go on about this but I might just embarrass you. ;) I will just say one last thing - Hot damn. Oh - I already said that didn't I? Well, now you know I mean it! Truely superb Andrew simply superb! That color is perfect and look at all those stars and there I can see unit markings. It might not be the biggest, badest tank out there but it sure is the prettest. Too cool dude! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hot damn Andrew that is beauiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you are the bestest modder guy out there - bar none. I've been wanting and I might add asking for this particular tank ever since - well many, many, many months ago and you did it. And not only did you do it but you did it better then I could have hoped for or imagined. OK, you the man! I could go on about this but I might just embarrass you. ;) I will just say one last thing - Hot damn. Oh - I already said that didn't I? Well, now you know I mean it! Truely superb Andrew simply superb! That color is perfect and look at all those stars and there I can see unit markings. It might not be the biggest, badest tank out there but it sure is the prettest. Too cool dude! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

So, does that mean you like it?

It still needs a bit more work before its really ready. There are a lot of details that were not present in the original that I have to add, and that's what takes time. Patience is a virtue, after all.

smile.gif