SL5 - Hill 621 playtested and released!

Outstanding scenario this.

I've really been having problems getting into CCBB so far (read: I'm getting the s*** kicked out of me), but this scenario is really fun.

I admit I got slaughtered yesterday playing it the first time, but I can't wait to finish work and give it another try this afternoon.

I have never played SL or ASL, but now I know why people could not wait to play this scenario. MrSpkr, you did a fantastic job creating this. I have only played from the Russian side against the AI, but I could not have enjoyed it more. Kudos to your scenario testers too.

Originally posted by Paul:

I have only played from the Russian side against the AI, but I could not have enjoyed it more. Kudos to your scenario testers too.

Paul, sorry to hear that you missed all the great fun playing as Axis!!! Your mood will go bungie on this one. One of the best SL conversions to date. How about a PBEM? ;)

Originally posted by Epée:

Great scenario. Played as germans, lost all my armor, but manajed a victory - if there were a few more turns the AI would have swamped me.

Possilbe spoilers:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

The behavior of Allied AI tends to make its troops a juicy target for your FO. Also, there is a place where it is great spot for PaKs and tanks for ambush and the AI can never come close to the tree line halfway across. But don't try that when against human. During a hotseat against myself, I lost them all real quick...

Griffin.