My newest scenario. If you liked Decision or Burpelson Air Base:(Dr. Strangelove) or Crazy Maze, then you may enjoy this one!

7 minutes of intense combat! Shortest scenario ever I think!

Designed for you vs AI

Anyone want to try? Then post here and I'll email it to you!

------------------

THE STORY:

------------------

Special Forces leader Lt. Black is on the radio with his commander, Capt. Dell.

LT. BLACK: Sir, we have Down! Had to take a detour through some suburbs but we got him safe and sound. Now heading south to the friendly zone. We are not at Sector 1 but in the North End of Sector 2. Had to take a detour around some German panzers-

CAPT. DELL: What? No, no, Sector 2 is crawling with Krauts! The Entire Eighth is assigned to blow the North End to hell, get the hell out of there, they are going to be dropping their loads at 1208! Black! Do you hear me? Black!?

Black has already dropped the receiver and yells out to the assembled vehicles, "Get going! Drive! Drive! We got to get out of the city, NOW!"

The driver of Black's half-track turns around and asks, "What about Cowpens? He's still sniping up ahead-"

Lt. Black, redfaced, grabs the driver's collar, pulls him toward him, and screams into his face, "GO!" The driver quickly complies.

Black glances at his watch: 12:02:39...

Originally posted by russellmz:

My newest scenario. If you liked Decision or Burpelson Air Base:(Dr. Strangelove) or Crazy Maze, then you may enjoy this one!

Designed for you vs AI

------------------

THE STORY:

------------------

LT. BLACK: Sir, we have Down! Had to take a detour through some suburbs but we got him safe and sound. Now heading south to the friendly zone. We are not at Sector 1 but in the North End of Sector 2. Had to take a detour around some German panzers-

CAPT. DELL: What? No, no, Sector 2 is crawling with Krauts! The Entire Eighth is assigned to blow the North End to hell, get the hell out of there, they are going to be dropping their loads at 1208! Black! Do you hear me? Black!?

Black has already dropped the receiver and yells out to the assembled vehicles, "Get going! Drive! Drive! We got to get out of the city, NOW!"

The driver of Black's half-track turns around and asks, "What about Cowpens? He's still sniping up ahead-"

Lt. Black, redfaced, grabs the driver's collar, pulls him toward him, and screams into his face, "GO!" The driver quickly complies.

please send it to hiramsedai@earthlink.net

I still love the one with the racing vehicles around the big rectangle. hehe good stuff

Originally posted by russellmz:

Designed for you vs AI

------------------

THE STORY:

------------------

Well, I played it last night as both sides and thought it was quite clever. Quite a big suprise you have there, Russell!! hehe