Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Last post...

Well this will be my last post for a bit. I'm supposed to be getting my new computer sometime between today & Thursday. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get it up & running & on the Internet. I've got to remove CMBO from this computer & all the mods that I've downloaded over the summer. P*sses me off too because it took a while to get the game just the way I like it. At least I won an Axis major victory in Villers Bocage - Tiger! ( the battle ) tonight. Kept the play balance at normal. Lost 4 tanks to the British's 28. ( all Tigers though ). Strangely enough my MK IV did pretty well. Knocked out a lot of halftracks & actually took out some Firefly's & Cromwell's ( which shocked the hell out of me!! :eek: :eek: ). Usually Pz IV's are toast when they go up against those tanks. See ya later ( I hope ).

Thanks for all the advice. I copied the mods that would fit on to floppies. My new computer does have a CD burner ( trouble is I've got to figure out how it works!!! ). I just got it delivered today & got it set up by myself - this is a BIG accomplishment for me as I have no experience with this at all. I was using the computer at my parents place all summer ( bet they're glad I left!! ).