Hungarian Vehicles?

Originally posted by manchildstein II:

hi,

are there toldi tanks and 20mm armored cars? i'm looking to design a 1941 scenario about a recon battalion... i imagine the italian tankettes are in there but what about these others?

thanks

andy

They are in, although I think the armoured car still uses the model of a german PSW.

ok... thanks... i'm hoping my copy of cmbb will arrive soon... am looking to recreate one of the recon batallions... something like 50 or 60 vehicles, motorized infantry company, some 105mm FO support (and maybe engineers and motorized AA) in to&e from what i've seen on the web... then project forward a bit and 'impute' some losses... should be a good medium-sized scenario on the 'approaches to the dniepr' in what... sep '41?... i don't have the printouts handy... lost all of my links... but had found a couple describing the formation and the fighting, and that other one with the organizational outline... again... lost links... was a site with organizations for many units of many armies in ww2... top pages were green background with silver/grey buttons...