Still looking for my USA middleman

Since the other thread has already devolved into the realms of the ridiculous, I would like to re-iterate my request for someone to buy and ship me my untouched version of CM:BB.

I am prepared to pay something on top for anyone willing to take the trouble.

I may be able to help as I work for fedex and may be able to get a discount for overseas shipments. I know I get a employee domestic rate of $5 priority overnight. I'll check tomorrow with a customer rep about it.

You can e-mail me either way; I'd be willing to help out.

-Tiger

Tiger - that's a great offer, I'd very much like to take you up on it. I need 2 copies (myself & a buddy), and will mail you if that's OK.

I'd also like to thank all those generous Americans here and elsewhere who continue to offer to help us rest-of-the-worlders out. This remains the finest community on the net smile.gif

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

I didn't follow that particular thread.

Rest assured that I personally consider your reputation fully redeemed by this gracious act of brotherly love, if it was tarnished in the first place.

I've got your e-mail.

If you want to discuss brotherly love, I think you should send an email to Seanachai. He seems to be quite...interested in the subject.

DjB

I checked at work today and, as example, can get it shipped international priority to Frankfurt Germany (west) for US $13. That's 2-day delivery usually. That should be a little less for international economy service.

edit: normal international priority is just over $50 US.

-Tiger

[ July 24, 2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Tiger ]