Update and New scenarios at BCMSP

Okay, I know... I should have done this long time ago, but Tom's efforts inspired me to find finally the energy to write necessary briefings, tuning and playtesting those scenarios that gained dust on the shelf.

I have added 5 scenarios and 1 operation. Others have been updated. Thanks to you all for sending me suggestions.

Head over to the scenario section and click on the descriptions in order to find additional information (maps, links, pictures...) of the depicted battles. Click on the scenario-names in order to download the zipped scenario-files

You find the BCMSP link below, hope you enjoy,

[ March 06, 2002, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: McAuliffe ]

Excellent! I just started playing the Marvie scenario again. But I downloaded it before the update a couple of days ago. Are there any big differences in ver. 2?

Keep up the good work, your scenarios are top notch.

Heinz

Originally posted by Heinz 25th PzReg:

Excellent! I just started playing the Marvie scenario again. But I downloaded it before the update a couple of days ago. Are there any big differences in ver. 2?

Heinz

Thanks for your kind words. IIRC no major changes were made in the balance of the forces. However, I changed set-up zones and tweaked the terrain and qualities of the troops (fanaticism) in order to make the AI on the attack more aggressive.

McAuliffe

Originally posted by McAuliffe:

Okay, I know... I should have done this long time ago, but Tom's efforts inspired me to find finally the energy to write necessary briefings, tuning and playtesting those scenarios that gained dust on the shelf.

I have added 5 scenarios and 1 operation. Others have been updated.

Very nice! Thank you:)