Announcing: Very special sound mod competition:

Okay so you think you're talented? Well then, let's see what you can do.

I'm looking for sound mods for all the weapons, vehicles and ambient noises in CMBB. The only restriction as that they be made with your mouth (or some other part of your naked body) You know like the tank noises you made as a kid (and Panzer Leader still makes, that's why he has a windshield wiper on his screen).

That's right I want to put together a complete conversion kit for CMBB with Neeeeeooooowww! Stukas, Kerrrbooom! artillery, and rattattattatta machine guns.

You may think I'm joking but I'm not. Because I know that there are people out there, people on THIS VERY FORUM, who can imitate weapon noises very well. (These are the same people who played with their mouths a lot as children)

Special prizes will be given in categories like:

*Best Mg42

*Best Tiger engine noises

*Aircraft and Rocket Artillery

*Demo charges and Molotovs

*Fifty Cal

*Ricochets hitting the dirt

*Ambient wind, birdsong, and the distant rumble of war

etc.

Come on now. You know you can do it. You know you are GOOD at it. And I want your efforts on MY harddrive. You will be richly rewarded. You may even become famous! What are you waiting for. Plug in the microphone and get started!

P.S. Until the .wav files start arriving, feel free to transliterate you favorite sound into the roman alphabet and post it.

What is the sound of one wolf whimpering?

Why not drag your useless, worthless...here, that's negative.

Why not choose to visit the Peng Challenge Thread today?! We can't wait to hear all about your 'making noises with your mouth' ideas!

We'd be especially interested in what one halfwitted Swede sounds like after all his teeth are dashed out with a ballpeen hammer.