Dirty Vehicle Mods--Some Observations

Yes Gautrek is right, people have really helped me out with tips and feed back. One thing I found out. I get into modding now so much, that haven't been playing the game as much. You start out, and before you know it hours have gone by and you don't even notice. And if I have a question, I jump over to the forum and ask, and in about a couple of minutes, I check back and 99% of the time, someone has helped me out. I was going to start on a mod, but can't figure out what to mod, anyone have any ideas??

I get into modding now so much, that haven't been playing the game as much. You start out, and before you know it hours have gone by and you don't even notice.
tell me about it, ive been tweeking adding stuff to the t34's that i havent really sat down and play the game yet

Tracer

If you send me an email i will post you my latest WIP i have now got three waiting for testing.Plus i am willing to see what you are up to.Please look in my profile or post your mail address .

I am now pulling out what hair i have left trying to line up some markings on the T26 (1931).I have put a line round the turrets and its a bleeding nightmare trying to get them all to the same height. :eek:

So i might just forget about this and stick a star on the turrets instead.

I also back up what the others have said about playing the game.I am having more fun modding at the moment than playing the game.