WoW!!!

Originally posted by Blackhorse:

What you probably don't realize yet is that you actually just bought two games. One is CMBO. The other is "CMBO the Board". You'll find yourself coming here almost daily, if not ten to thirty times daily.

Sweet.

Thanks for all the posts guys!!

I'm still eagerly awaiting my copy of CM:BO .. I think another week and I'll have it in hand. There's been a few questions that i've had but i'll wait till I have the manual to ask them .. the answer's most likely in the manual. As far as mods .. I've been downloading like mad. over the last 4 days i've downloaded 1 gig of stuff .. not too shabby for my 28.8 modem. Don't tell MadMatt tho .. i've been leaching the combatmission.com ftp.. didn't think it'd be too big a problem since my transfer's so darn slow. With luck i'll have everything by the time I have the game.

I've also been reading a ton of posts here .. soo much info to read .. so little time. But I gota admit, the info has helped alot, i've finally been able to win in the demo without giving myself an advantage.

Do some killin for me!!

wamphyri

Too many canucks too little time.

You've come to the board with no attitude and a show of respect... good start.

The gentlemen on this board, on average are older than us twenty somethings but they all act like teenagers when it comes to this game. Its terrific. Looking for something, they find it for you, don't understand why you can't knock out a flak 7/2 with a Hellcat, they'll tell you that too.

Advice: Don't argue with the grogs( they are called grogs for a reason), respect the pengers, even if you don't understand they're intellectual inside jokes (they are all good people even though I've never communicated with them in any manner)

Don't get mad or frustrated when you lose to an opponent, losing is the best part.

Never act like bulletproofest.

Cheers

Originally posted by Blackhorse:

What you probably don't realize yet is that you actually just bought two games. One is CMBO. The other is "CMBO the Board". You'll find yourself coming here almost daily, if not ten to thirty times daily. [/qb]

It's a sad, sad dark pony that can only get here 10 or 30 times a day!! :D

(Edited 'cos I my quoting skills are almost as carp as my spelling!)

[ July 23, 2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

I don't want to start a new thread, so I'll introduce myself also here smile.gif

So, greetings from Turku, Finland!

I bought my game yesterday. Even CMBO is an old game it still has full price (50EUR) in every shops! But anyway that game has sold a lot in Finland.

But that money was well spent. I couldn't believe how good that game is! Whole yesterday went familiarising this game.

I have a real problem, CMBB is already coming on September - cannot play both games at the same time.

When I feel that I'm at least adequate with this game, I start to play with you guys PBEM. ;)

I also have to dig some time for my wife too...

My time table for today is :

- Play CMBO

- Watch "Band of Brothers" part 5 on TV

- Play CMBO till late night

Originally posted by Kaiser Soze 71:

I have a real problem, CMBB is already coming on September - cannot play both games at the same time.

Suggested fix:

Get yourself an additional computer. (CMBO doesn't require a lot of performance, so a used one will do.) ;)

This will allow you to play network games at home with a friend as well. smile.gif

Cheers

Olle