New MOD Released! Winter Early Soviet Tank Crews

Originally posted by Rupert_2:

Anothr very nice uniform mod AndrewTF, looking forward to more of your Soviet uniform mods! smile.gif

(If there are any more to come of course?? :( )

Thanks... and of course there are more in the works! I'm getting a little sick of MODing Germans, really. :D

I think I showed this earlier, didn't I:

ivan.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe I should give the tank crews telegreika pants for version 1.5. smile.gif

This has probably been already suggested, but how about a mod for Soviet officers that give them an NKVD officer's uniform instead? Granted, the NKVD troops are not in game, but Soviet troops without their commissars is just sacrilege :D

[ December 18, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Commissar! You should know better than anyone that the political officers within the military units and the NKVD were two very different groups. There was a time early in the war when certain zampolits and commissars could be a little too politically overbearing. However, by October 1942 that was no longer the case. With the NKVD there was always something to fear. Quite unlike the political officers of military units, the NKVD was counter-intelligence, pure and simple. The Commissar and the Zampolit were tasked more with a politically and socially supportive role within their respective military units.

smile.gif [edit! Forgot the smiley]

[ December 19, 2002, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Grisha ]