CMBO Screenshot...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mad Mobeus:

Hi guys, I know this has been posted before but I have long forgotten how to do this....I do remember that there was a simple trick to it tho.

How do you take a screenshot in CMBO?

<hr></blockquote>

It's really, really complicated. You have to push this button on your keyboard called "Print Screen." smile.gif

After that, you go into a graphics program like Photoshop, create a new file, and then do a "Ctrl V" which pastes the image onto the new file.

I recommend you don't try this difficult task at home though unless you've had the proper training.

ok here it is

1. move the camera in position, "in the game"

2. hit the PrintScreen sysRq key "thats the flash

3. hit ESC so u can go to Start

4. go to your programs, pick accesories get in PAINT "it comes with windows"

5. open Edit and just click PASTE and cheese! there it is

thats all, i hope i was clear...

Couldn't he just take a picture of his screen with a digital camera, take it to a photo shop and have them print it out, mail the photo to Madmatt who can then scan it and post it?

Why do you guys have to make such a simple thing so complicated?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mad Mobeus:

How do you take a screenshot in CMBO?<hr></blockquote>

You guys have it all wrong. The key words are "screenshot in CMBO" you knuckleheads.

Simple, hit "T" for "Target" and drag your targeting line to the center of your monitor right in front of your eyes. Click to register your field of fire. Now hit the "Go" button. You've just done it! You've taken a shot of the screen from in CMBO. tongue.gif