CMBB has arrived in Atlanta GA

Do not Repeat Do NOT rush across open ground.... No matter how short a dash, with out planned and concentrated suppressing fire or smoke. These guys dashed about 50 or 75 yards and were crushed. They are supposed to be running from the woods into the house.

seven.JPG

it may be hard to tell from the pic but they are full squads being mowed down by Machine guns from several hundred yards away. :eek:

Well, if you did not get it in Georgia, then I think thats that for us on the West coast! Tomorrow I have the day off though!
Well it seems to have arrived in major East-coast cities, Atlanta and Miami, though not to out-lying arera of theses states. Tomorrow....

-john

Well I fought that battle to a draw... normally I crush the AI. I will say the MGs are tweaked to the max. I had a real shoot-out at the end. All small arms are much more effective. My mortars actually broke troops and such... It was wonderful. Though I fear the gronards are going to slam the newbies in a much more serious way then they may have in CMBO :D