Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Post lock over sensitivity

At least you could have waited till someone didnt get the humour of that post before locking it. All the the other posters had replied in good humour and no one seemed upset. Ive seen posts with much more outright slurs (directed at me. e.g. you are either blind or a liar) go unlocked.

Is there no room on this forum for a good dose of provocative english outright sarcasm.

Hmm Maybe it a yank thing?

I remember all the fights (I won them all easily) with Frat boys I got into in my exchange year. They all had a major sarcasm bypass.

Originally posted by Cpt Kernow:

At least you could have waited till someone didnt get the humour of that post before locking it. All the the other posters had replied in good humour and no one seemed upset. Ive seen posts with much more outright slurs (directed at me. e.g. you are either blind or a liar) go unlocked.

Is there no room on this forum for a good dose of provocative english outright sarcasm.

Hmm Maybe it a yank thing?

I remember all the fights (I won them all easily) with Frat boys I got into in my exchange year. They all had a major sarcasm bypass.

That was sarcasm? I thought you guys were serious, all Yanks are serious all the time, arent we?

I thought it was very funny BUT you would be amazed at how people tend to look at the header titles of threads before reading them and since we just released the patch I dont want to clutter the forum with lots of spurious bug reports, even if meant in jest.

Madmatt