Uniforms for CMMOS

Although I appreciate and admire the people who put their time and effort in making those great whitewashed vehicles, I can't help feeling a bit frustrated about the lack of winter uniform mods for CMMOS. Just an ordinary, white winter uniform for all troops available (including Waffen SS and Russians) for all periods. Let's face it, it should have been included in an eastern front game in the first place. This may sound ungrateful to those people who gave us this wonderful game and all those great mods, but it isn't meant that way.

I hope so ( soon, please & thank you ). It's a pain in the rectal cavity ( no I don't have piles ) having to manually switch these mods around & it's difficult to keep track of them too. I've got all the ones that I've downloaded on cd ( otherwise I'd be out of hard drive space in no time flat ) & I have to get the cd out, see what files are there & copy the ones that I'm going to use, unzip them & extract them. Lot of effort just to play one game. I really appreciate the hard work that the modders do but can we have more CMMOS compatible mods please.