How about a much more enthusiastic 'Urrah'?

The "urrah" cry in the demo for the Russian human wave attack sounds pretty weak. It should sound a lot more louder, more enthusiastic, and as if many more men are saying it at once instead of just one or two. Can any of you audiophiles work your magic and accomplish this? If I knew ten Russians who would yell this at the same time, I would record for sure but the closest I ever got was one Bulgarian in college. :(

Perhaps it's just me but ALL of the demo sounds look weak and muffled to me ... Not only the hurrah, but the other sentences, the sounds of the guns, artillery everything :( ... I've just upgraded to a 4-speakers system and playing CMBO is a hell of a noisy experience :eek: , with CMBB not much so !

Is that because I use Scipio's and others "Sound mods" in CMBO :confused: ?

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Perhaps it's just me but ALL of the demo sounds look weak and muffled to me ... Not only the hurrah, but the other sentences, the sounds of the guns, artillery everything :( ... I've just upgraded to a 4-speakers system and playing CMBO is a hell of a noisy experience :eek: , with CMBB not much so !

The sounds in the demo were down-sampled to make the demo download smaller. The full release has the full blown sounds (44000kHz vs. 22050kHz in the demo). This is mentioned in the readme file included in the download.

Keith

Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

The sounds in the demo were down-sampled to make the demo download smaller. The full release has the full blown sounds (44000kHz vs. 22050kHz in the demo). This is mentioned in the readme file included in the download.

Keith</font>

I gave the Soviets a 200% bonus in Yelnia Stare. After pounding the German positions with 24 T-34s, I ordered my 9 companies (a "line" with each company in a "column" three platoons deep ;) ) to launch a human wave attack. Let me tell you, when 9 companies begin a human wave attack the Urrahs! are deafening and impressive. The Germans surrendered on the next turn.