CMBB Force selection info?

Are we going to be able to check out unit data inside the force selection screen in CMBB?

Right now you have to make a dummy QB to check out which of the PanzerJägers was which.. Unless you know them all by heart!

I was thinking of the mind-numbing selection of tanks available in Ostfront..

Originally posted by Barleyman:

Right now you have to make a dummy QB to check out which of the PanzerJägers was which.. Unless you know them all by heart!

Barley, in case you weren't aware, I made some tables which list all of the units and their stats. Check the link in my sig for where to download them. And if you use the full version of Excel, be sure to follow the instructions or you won't see much. smile.gif

- Chris

Originally posted by Wolfe:

Barley, in case you weren't aware, I made some tables which list all of the units and their stats.

Yes, very nice. Still doesn't mean this info shouldn't be available inside the purchase screen ;)

One important piece of information you're missing there is the time it takes to set guns up. RR is quite fast. I can also see why some people bitch about 75mm infantry guns. I think I'll be using them in my next attack..

And, oh, everyone should try towing some guns across a moist ground in a truck. It builds character!

Originally posted by Barleyman:

Yes, very nice. Still doesn't mean this info shouldn't be available inside the purchase screen ;)

Yeah, I would like to see that too.

One important piece of information you're missing there is the time it takes to set guns up. RR is quite fast.
Hmmm. Didn't even think about that one!

And, oh, everyone should try towing some guns across a moist ground in a truck. It builds character!
:D

- Chris

Originally posted by Wolfe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />One important piece of information you're missing there is the time it takes to set guns up. RR is quite fast.

Hmmm. Didn't even think about that one!</font>

IIRC, MadMatt said that setup interface will be renewed so we can see specifications of each vehicle before we buy it (something like now when you press "enter" in the battle will be displayed in force selection screen).