Error Message

Sometimes when loading up Combat Mission I get the following error message, and have to reload it:-

"Combat Mission has caused an error in ~DF3948.TMP.

Combat Mission will now close."

Anyone got any clues? It usually loads up ok after that, and it doesn't happen every time I load up the game, just every now and again.

I seem to have solved the problem. Having other programmes running in the background I believe was the cause of this. Before you load up the game, press Ctrl+alt+delete then cancel all programmes running except Explorer and Systray, it should be ok then.

What Windows version are you running ? When you do a Ctrl-Alt-Del what programs are running and do you eliminated it down to Explorer and Systray (I'm not sure if the file names will be the same if you're running the German version of Windows) ? You are clearing out the C:\WINDOWS\TEMP directory and not just the Explorer Browser temp files, correct ?