Desert Mod

You can get the desert mod at either link mentioned above. However the desert mod, which I worked up with the able help of Clubfoot and Audace, has companions at the wargamer site. Recently I add a Pacific theater redress for CMBO. So far it is proving very popular almost as many downloads as any other two theater mods combined.

MikeT

Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Mike! Hello! Any chance to redo it again with CMBB? We get real Panzer II, Pazner IIIs, Valentine, so on and so forth. Not to mention all the vast improvements made, this coulda be a "better" desert war!

Hum, except that you'd have to use Russians as wannabe Brits ! :eek:

Pascal/Griffen long time to see/talk.

I have considered another DFDR however I am not sure I really want to do a redress. On my PC CMBB is taking up over a gig of drive space. To redress CMBB for the desert that would mean a second gig taken up. I am thinking of merely working up scenarios based on the desert and be done.

Let me know what you think of that.

To let you know I have maps for ASL Red Barricades and Critical Hits Tractor Works. I will be doing scenario conversions for those.

I also have plans to redo the winter uniforms from Frontovik to work with CMBB. But that is taking more time that I plan, actually real life is taking up my time.

MikeT

Hi Mike,

I was thinking about that yesterday.

I'm waiting for the next patch, so we'll have the L.3, the M15 (can be used as an M13,as they are almost the same tank), the L.6 and the Semovente da 47.

The Hungarian self-propelled gun can simulate the "Semovente da 75/18" nicely.

Time is what is lacking... Some scenarios can be made easily, as the basic units are there, such as Matildas, Valentines, Stuart, Sherman etc.