What's Cookin' in the MOD Kitchen?

On the front burner: late-war uniforms for Heer and Waffen-SS... oh wait, sorry, I mean Waffengrenadier infantry. The field grey has more of a brown tint to reflect the lower-quality late war uniforms.

late_heer.jpg

Heer Officers

officers.jpg

Waffengrenadier uniforms will have 2 different options

44-dot camouflage as per original CMBB

late_wg.jpg

...or field grey

grey_wg.jpg

late_wg_off.jpg

(note optional tank destruction badges)

What the heck--mix'n'match! smile.gif

latewgoff2.jpg

I'm waiting to finish the Heer mechanized and W-SS mountain textures before I release these. I might wait until I finish the winter versions, too. Depends on the demand.

Yeah, I guess their heads are a little big, now that you mention it.

They do appear to be reasonably proportional' if a little on the stocky side. In figure drawing adult men are usually proportioned at about 7-8 "heads" tall, and the walking lieutenant in the screenshot figures to be about 7 or so, so the heads can't bethat big.

Maybe it's the way they're modeled now, with more of a chin line, etc :confused: The changes from CMBO are subtle, but they do make a difference.

Originally posted by GJK:

I still want to see a "hands" mod. Why isn't there any fingers? Is it hard-coded into the game or can it be done? Or am I just being too picky :D

You're being too picky, dammit!!! :D

Actually, I tried it once and it was pretty ugly. Distortion and stuff. So we must live with stump hands. :(

Andrew,

You have to be a magician when it comes to modding. You, and Gorden, and NOOBIe, to name a few of you guys. I'm trying my best to get this modding down, and for some reason I just can't get the right magic going. Maybe one day i can get as good as you guys, I hope

Another vote for HIGH DEMAND smile.gif

Personally, I prefer getting my mods in small packages, being stuck with a 28.8 dialup for the foreseeable future. I'd rather get each uniform separately rather than huge 15-meg packs of all uniforms at once. So it's fine with me if you release these things as you complete each one, rather than all at once smile.gif