new mod for scenario editors

Originally posted by Stoffel:

nice work Russel

only when I tried to dl it I was asked for a password :rolleyes:

oh screw 20m.com!

sorry about that guys, i'll try and find another place for it.

edit-----------------------

stoffel: when i deleted my history, cached files, and cookies so it did not know i was the website owner i could download it without a FORBIDDEN message popping up. when i had my Proximatron proxy ad blocker on the site blocked me.

but i did not get a ask for password message. can you tell me if there is anything you did that caused that? special browser, virus/ad blocker, firewall, etc?

[ September 08, 2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: russellmz ]

• 4 weeks later...

I never really thought the CMBO editor needed modding, but I can see the need for one tweak to the cmbb editor tiles.

Someone please make brush and steppe look different somehow. Maybe throw soem green splotches in there.

WWB

Originally posted by Stoffel:

btw russel,how are you doing on the editor mod for cmbb?

:D:D

so far 0% work has been done. at this rate i guesstimate a complete date at sometime after the events in revelations 3:142: "and yea, russellmz will have some spare time..."

actually to be honest since so few people had commented on the original mod (bad timing on my part) i didn't bother to make one for cmbb. however now i am inspired to do something when i get a minute.

in the meantime wwb, you can open 10019.bmp and add the splotches yourself. with ms paint even the slowest, shakiest handed guy can make the change in about three minutes.

[ October 07, 2002, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: russellmz ]