Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

No CMBB today :(

murpes

Originally posted by catnip:

I really hope the rest of you get the game tomorrow or by Thursday at least. I know it is hard reading about everybody else having fun and not having the game. Hang in there.

Thanks.

By the way, my order number is 90,2XX and I ordered on 9/14. Good luck and see you all on the battlefield in the future!

Guess it doesn't matter when you pre-order. I ordered on 9/7 (about 9:00am or so) with an order number in the 80,000s. That doesn't really matter because it's just a random number any way (I hope :( ).

Note to self: Don't knock yourself out to pre-order CM3 or CMII or whatever it's gonna be called. ;)

Keith

Originally posted by MVPD 43-80:

hey, anybody with a 93000+ order number receive theirs yet? im a little anxious hehe......or anybody within the midwest states espicaly iowa?

sorry cant spell!

Well, you'll have a long wait.

In Cedar Rapids myself. Pre-ordered on 9/7 with order number in the 80,000s (3 copies) and haven't seen it yet.

Keith

Keith,

Since we are the same (same day ordered, in the 80,000) and we both ordered multiple copies (5 copies), and we are both still waiting (though later orders arriving), I hope we don't wind up in the same boat (sinking).

Maybe they needed to send out for some bigger envelopes :D

Here is to receiving both at the same time tomorrow!

[ September 24, 2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

Originally posted by kump:

Keith,

Since we are the same (same day ordered, in the 80,000) and we both ordered multiple copies (5 copies), and we are both still waiting (though later orders arriving), I hope we don't wind up in the same boat (sinking).

After reading what you went through with CM:BO, I don't even want to think about it. :eek:

Let's hope so. I was thinking it would probably be a small box. Maybe multiple orders are taking a bit longer to process.

Amen.

And good luck.

Keith

Originally posted by kump:

Keith,

I'm in the 80,900's, and have 4 copies coming to me. My post is due in about three hours. We'll see. . .

I hope those of us that ordered mutipule copies are not getting put on the back burner. That would be very unfair, and very uncool.

[ September 25, 2002, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

GOT 'EM!

Delivered by UPS (not USPS) this afternoon. Anyone with more than 2 copies will probably have it delivered this way.

Kinda bad timing. My mom's birthday is today and I'm taking her and the rest of the family out to eat. Some things are more important.

Sometime tonight I'll be driving across the steppes or slugging it out in Stalingrad.

Keith

Keith,

I got them as well, all five copies. That means we both were the same again!

I noticed BFC shipped on September 20, exact day of release. Their new pre-order system did the job!

It was definitely USPS that took six days (counting the 20th) to deliver it. In fact, the post office two blocks away from me had it for three days. Oh what service!

Looked like a tractor had run over it. Really beat up. Had two big tears that someone in USPS put scotch tape over. But nothing damaged internally.

Congrats to both of us!

Vader's Jester,

No, multiple copy orders were not "put on the back burner". Post date on my group was September 20! You are waiting on you glorious and infamous mail service. They are coming in, so hoping yours will be today as well.

Vader,

I stand corrected. Its not USPS. Its UPS that you wait on. I rechecked the envelope and made sure. Apparently mulitple copy packages are sent by way of your friendly neighborhood brown truck.

Hope tomorrow they pay you a visit!

Okay, then, I ordered 3 copies, so if it's UPS, I can expect it even as late as Friday, 27 Sept (assuming UPS Ground, from Vermont to Washington). I can live with that. Just knowing how it was shipped helps a lot. Thanks for the clarification, guys.