9000 Point QB Not Available - What happened

Voxman

25,800 is what I got, too, but I think it's correct. 200% means "multiply by 3."

I don't know if you can actually *play* a scenario that large (I mean, I don't know if the game will let you).

I did set up a 5000 point assault on a huge map; it's worth doing just to look at it - the map is more than 5km long, and about 1.5km wide.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Hey, if I can't play an operational-level battle with 750,000pts and 900+ turns, then I don't want to play this stupid game.

You know how some people are, VJ - any excuse to label BFC as a bunch of money-sucking corporate sellouts. :rolleyes: The sad, sad tale of assumed broken promises and tear-streaked faces continues...at least we don't have to read any more threads about how much the demo sucked.

Reminds me of all those dudes writing in to The General, asking for refunds on the money they spent on Squad Leader after ASL came out 10 years later...

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Hey, if I can't play an operational-level battle with 750,000pts and 900+ turns, then I don't want to play this stupid game.

You know how some people are, VJ - any excuse to label BFC as a bunch of money-sucking corporate sellouts. :rolleyes: The sad, sad tale of assumed broken promises and tear-streaked faces continues...at least we don't have to read any more threads about how much the demo sucked.

Reminds me of all those dudes writing in to The General, asking for refunds on the money they spent on Squad Leader after ASL came out 10 years later...

I don't remember seeing the 9000-point feature advertised but I don't doubt what you're saying. If they really did promise this function, perhaps they will add it in a patch. Just enjoy what you have right now, tell Battlefront what improvements should be included in the patch, and wait for its release. That's all you can do.

I don't remember seeing the 9000-point feature advertised but I don't doubt what you're saying. If they really did promise this function, perhaps they will add it in a patch. Just enjoy what you have right now, tell Battlefront what improvements should be included in the patch, and wait for its release. That's all you can do.