Unit stats when purchasing

Is there anyway to look at a units info screen while purchasing units. For example during the game you can click on the unit and press enter. Which brings up the info sceen of that unit. But when your buying units it gives you a very basic list of what that unit has at the bottom of the screen. I find this really annonying espically when I'm try to figure out the differences between units.

Originally posted by Bismarck:

Is there anyway to look at a units info screen while purchasing units. For example during the game you can click on the unit and press enter. Which brings up the info sceen of that unit. But when your buying units it gives you a very basic list of what that unit has at the bottom of the screen. I find this really annonying espically when I'm try to figure out the differences between units.

Otto,

Sorry. No can do.

While what the others have already said is absolutely true, do not despair, there might be a workaround for you.

Some helpful people have come up with unit databases in excel format. You can easily switch to the desktop from within CM by hitting, uhm, what was it again, shift-tab?

Then you can view the unit database applet and find the information you are looking for, and click right back into CM where you left off.

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

You can easily switch to the desktop from within CM by hitting, uhm, what was it again, shift-tab?

You just hit the "Esc" key. That kind of simplicity and stability in a Windows environment is next to unbelievable. Yet another reason to simply love CM.

M.