Is there any way to get rid of fantasy WG?

This is just ridicilous. Waffengrenadiere? :rolleyes:

Finnish insignias among other things are censored too. Oh why this fascism? :confused:

1. Is someone going to find a way to replace these unit texts?

2. Is someone going to mod correct unit insignias?

Ps. Thanks BTS from great game.

[ October 09, 2002, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: illo ]

Originally posted by illo:

Finnish insignias among other things are censored too. Oh why this fascism? :confused:

Its for your own good. But you just don't know it. AH himself would be resurrected if enough such symbols were seen too frequently.

For same reason the new manual must be delivered and the old one must be removed(!) from CD. At least in page 167 (full manual) one may read "SS-vuoristojoukkoja" (ss-mountaintroops). AArgh. Horrible. I can see chanting already begun.

I also heard that PC-superstore (PCSS in short) is going to be changed to PCWG because of public demand in EU. I addition you can only imagine how this kind of law hurts all the snakes and their way of communication.

1. I saw a post about hex editing the exe to change the strings ... make a search ;) !

2. I can just email you the US/uncensored version BMPs if you tell me what are their # id :rolleyes:

3. Why didn't you buy the US version in the first place ? You have no (US) friends ? :D

Sorry Bates but discussions and instructions regarding HEX Editing are not permitted here, regardless of what they do. The reinforcement turn number display issue with the German version will be fixed in the forthcoming v1.01 patch...

Madmatt

[ October 09, 2002, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Hey, this game is all about Russia and Germany in WWII. Stalin and Goebbels liked to revise history, doctor pictures to make them "correct", burn books, and eradicate their own people who objected. BTS is just trying to give you an authentic taste for those times. Think of it as more historical accuracy for CMBB.

Besides, this is not a problem, it's a feature. :D

[ October 09, 2002, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by illo:

1. I saw a post about hex editing the exe to change the strings ... make a search ;) !

2. I can just email you the US/uncensored version BMPs if you tell me what are their # id :rolleyes:

3. Why didn't you buy the US version in the first place ? You have no (US) friends ? :D </font>