The family tree of wargaming

One memorable table top episode was the infantry squad ambush of a german 222 armored car hiding in the woods. But no one came forward to claim the destroyed AFV. After several minutes of discussion among the six combatants, it was determined that the unfortunate vehicle was actually a relic of the previous week's battles that had been left on the table top under the canopy of the woods.

Thanks for the memories....Toad

Someone really should make a mod for this, just for kicks.

I know some of the WWII shooters I play have done maps based on the "army guys in the little boy's room" where battles are carried out on beds, dressers, shelves and desks... surely a wargame could bring back the "tabletop" look for those of us who miss the nostalgic days before computer games smile.gif

I have a feeling that this is the first gaming forum I've been on where I'm not significantly older than most everyone else (35).

The alligator is not historically accurate, as any grog would know it is in fact a crocodile of the species crocodilious eatmenow variant. The armour plates on its back were sloped at 35 degrees and it had a main weapon consisting of 86 .50 caliber curved teeth. Effective range = 5 meters.

I demand a mod! BTS fix or do sumfink!

Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

The alligator is not historically accurate, as any grog would know it is in fact a crocodile of the species crocodilious eatmenow variant. The armour plates on its back were sloped at 35 degrees and it had a main weapon consisting of 86 .50 caliber curved teeth. Effective range = 5 meters.

I demand a mod! BTS fix or do sumfink!

Oh no! What have I done?! tongue.gif

Better not post the picture with the green plastic clay monster that ate AVFs!